It's all about LOVE . . .




Sunday, September 6, 2009

My best friend


I remember coming to Ko'Olina chapel and Rev.Parker introducing me to Jacquelyn, "This is Jacque she sings in the chapel, a voice like an angel."

Moving back to Las Vegas to re-join the "Mamma Mia" broadway production, Jacque kept in touch with Rev.Parker.



Everyone has a best friend, and Gus was that. God placed Gus in Jacque's life because Gus gave her what she needed when no one else could. A friend whom Jacque could talk to and Gus understood... a friend whom Jacque could cry to and Gus would be that pillow to cry on. "He is everything to me", as Jacque said in an email to Rev. Parker. Gus stayed loyal to Jacque until the very end, and chose to walk with God only after Jason passed "The Gus Test". Gus knew that Jacque had found her Jason, a love in her life and could pass the torch unto him and Gus knew that she would be cared for the "Wright" way.













Facebook connection: "Elias words cannot express our experience. Thank you for honoring Gus in your most awesome way. He was there, I felt him and God works through you in the most powerful, beautiful way. You have the most generous, loving spirit and man oh man...super powerful. Awesome. I and my family are so incredibly blessed by you and the gift of God you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment